Wednesday, August 19, 2015

#KinseyQuotes v2.0

stuff 4 year olds say

My favorite, precocious 4 year old keeps the conversations around here lively!  Here's another round of #KinseyQuotes for your entertainment.  V1.0 can be read here.



7/15/2015
"Ok any {no} problem!" I asked Kinsey to hand me her dinner plate, that is how she responded.


7/17/2015
"Let me do it Whitney, I have to learn."  Not even sure what we we're doing, but she told me!
7/19/2015
"I guess having a sister isn't so bad after all."  Only a year later.  Thank goodness she approves lol

7/31/2015
"Look, some of your hair is wrinkly {curly} and some of it is not."  I thought this was so cute because it's a true observation, she just substituted the right word for a 'kid' word (if you can even call 'wrinkly' a 'kid' word?!) 

7/31/2015
"I don't like asparagus it smells like stinky farts." Kinsey is my picky eater.  Like I stated before, if it isn't frozen peas or corn, she won't eat a vegetable.  But I keep trying.  Maybe I was pushing my luck with asparagus?

8/11/2015
A conversation between daddy and daughter:
Brian: "You're going to bed early tonight you have a play date tomorrow."
Kinsey: "I know.  I'm going to be so exhausted."

8/13/2015
"No big of a deal." We were eating lunch and I was insisting she finish her food before playing. Those extra two words kill me.



Linking up with Jess.
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin



9 comments:

  1. Ha! These are great. I love what comes out of little ones mouths. You just never know what they're going to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! No big of a deal, I love the way she is so close yet so far on some of these. And c'mon, geez Whitney she has to learn :P. Did you crack up or just stand there in shock? I think I probably would have done a little of both.

    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... isn't it just the best when they whip out our first name?! AH!
    She sounds way to grown up calling you by your first name, stating that she'll be exhausted, etc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Courtney! She's too grown for her own good ;)

      Delete
  4. Kids talk is the best! I love how she said wrinkly to describe hair! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love little people and their thought process. They say exactly what they want, how they want. Connor has said a few things lately and I'm like "What the what!?"

    ReplyDelete
  6. No big of a deal - so funny. I love wrinkly too! She's observant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha kids say the funniest things! Today at the park with the little boy I nanny and I was trying to take a picture of him in the swing and he said not Sara, put your phone in your pocket and push me! Lol!
    www.thenannysaga.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man these are great! Kids saying the funniest things. I love that she calls you Whitney lol. She must hear Brian say that and she just copies.
    Today Mason was dancing to the "hot dog song" and he was HILARIOUS. I couldn't video fast enough but I caught some of it. I felt so bad CRACKING up but it was so cute and SO funny. I love these kids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!