Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Where I'm at Wednesday


How is it the end of February already?!  Here is what has kept me busy this month:

Having a four year old is mind-boggling, where did the years go?!  Celebrating Kinsey's birthday has definitely been the highlight of the month!

Brielana has cut her first tooth!  Needless to say she's a tad sensitive at the moment and nap/sleep schedule is a little wacky-doodle, but for the most part, she's been a trooper.  A little nervous about nursing though, not gonna lie.

I have read 3 books this month, about to start my fourth.  When I made my Goodreads pledge I was leaning towards doable, but now that I've read 6/24, I'll be a little more generous next year ;)  House Girl by Tara Conklin, Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford and Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (I find his name is intriguing) were all wonderful.  Hotel hit close to home, my grandmother was actually in a Japanese relocation camp when she was 3 years old.

My car is still resisting being fixed; 3 parts replaced, manual labor hours (so thankful we know car mechanics) and $$, but still not starting.  The code reader was a bust, no code was found :(   I'm almost to the point of towing it to the dealership... dum dum dum.

Looking forward to next month and the arrival of Spring (not that California hasn't been having wonderful weather this winter, but the new Season brings hope.)  And if you really want to get into the Spring state-of-mind, join me in this Spring Cheer box Exchange hosted by Astleigh and Rachel, they're taking sign ups until Friday, February 27th!



How did February treat you?
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!