Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Currently 011

New Year, New You! 
Isn't that how the saying goes? I'm not one to completely reinvent myself once the slate is wiped clean and the clock resets on a new year (that kind of performance gives me anxiety!) So I'm sticking to routine and joining Anne for her Currently linkup.
Currently 011 on Work it Mommy blog

Choosing |
My Word of the Year {sharing soon!} This particular word actually found me toward the middle of last year and many serendipitous moments since. Do you choose a Word?

Tidying |
Who else disassembles Christmas on December 26th? I can’t be the only one who goes through a crazy cleaning spurt. With the packing up of decorations comes a deep clean and a bit of light furniture rearranging and the house is feeling lovely. 

Resolving |
To make the most of 2019. Sounds lofty, right? As much as I am against resolutions I am all for goals, so mapping out how I want this year to look like is bringing me some joy and perspective. 

Exploring |
As we get more acclimated to Rogers we are slowly expanding our circle outwards into neighboring cities, Bentonville, Centerton and Fayetteville. I’m gathering names of coffee shops that I want to try out and first up is Bolder Coffee. Funny story: I was in line at Old Navy during a busy sale and was parked right in front of the drink cooler that someone needed to access; I apologize and move the stroller and think nothing more of it. Not two minutes later a woman comes up to me and hands me a $5 
gift card to Bolder Coffee. Day made.

Refreshing |
I’m working on a new mantle arrangement and looking for inspiration on Pinterest. I think I have found a new hobby, ha! 

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

Pinterest_Hover InstagramGoogle_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. I used to keep my Christmas decorations out til after new year, but this year I was ready to clean up around the 27th! I'm coming here from the Currently link up. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love taking those decorations down to get the house revamped! Yes to picking words! I'm sharing mine on Saturday :) And coffee gift cards are the equivolent to I love you in my brain LOL! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. My word for the year is Growth. It's something that kind of encompasses all of my goals for the year.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the second person who's also said goals over resolutions, which I LOVE because I said for my "choosing" prompt that I'm choosing to do certain things...which is totally different than a resolution, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, good choice sticking to the routine :) And YES, I love the post-Christmas clean. We've already cleaned out the playroom, and now I'm doing a purge of my Christmas decor based on what I didn't use this year. Feels so good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!