Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: Thanksgiving 2014


This would be a perfect Thanksgiving outfit.  Kinsey is obsessed with this dress right now (two of her close friends gave it to her so that adds to the appeal) and I love how versatile it is, hello denim!  (She also wore it in our Family photos along with the vest.)

You can't go wrong with plaid, fur or leopard print, so this is the ultimate outfit right hurrr.  

And not that my daughter has to worry about over-eating but it is roomy enough, just in case ;)

Plaid top: Genuine kids, consignment store
Vest: thrifted
Dress: Old Navy, gifted
Boots: Target, gifted
Beret: Koala Kids (Babies R Us)

{Happy Thanksgiving!}


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!