Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What Kinsey Wore: purple Vans

I scored big at my favorite Children's Consignment shop this past week.  I go every month to turn in items (15) and have a "running tab" of credit from my items that others have purchased.  I get 40% of all sales and never have to spend actual money when stocking up for the girls.  Its like a little bit of Christmas every visit!  This trip turned up said purple Vans and this darling top! (Crazy we can still wear stuff like this in October!)
Clothing sizes range from premie to size 14 and there are also shoes, toys, games/puzzles, furniture and acessories.  When I'm browsing, Kinsey is playing.  The owner even calls me by name, she is awesome!  A+ for customer service!




Top: Gymboree, thrifted
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Vans (similar), thrifted

Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!