Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Announcing the Foodie For A Year link up


So, we all know how much I like food, yes? And that ever since Beth shared the recipe wiz I've been going crazy over writing recipes. Well now you'll really be seeing a lot more yumminess on here! 

Introducing Foodie For A Year: an every other month themed recipe link up! On the first Tuesday of the specified month link up your recipe and be prepared to drool all over your phone/computer ;) Foodie For A Year is hosted by Courtney, Jamie, Jamie, Liz, Sarah and I.


The first link up will be on February 2nd and we are sharing a Valentine's recipe! Hope to see you then!


Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

13 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited to host with you and to see everyone's recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you were feeling stretched :). Love this link-up, such a fun idea and totally in my wheel house too. I'll put these dates on my calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super excited to be co hosting this with you! Its going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That recipe wiz is awesome! Totally going to use that in two weeks! Excited to co-host with you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. I can't wait to join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited about this! I'm definitely going to link up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooooove this!! This is perfect to push me to bake/cook something different than what's in our boring old rotation. Also. Love that there are dates associated with each link up (rather than the third Wednesday of each month, unless there's a full moon, then the 2 Friday of every month). This makes is a zillion times easier to plan!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun link-up! I never think to share the little meals I make because I don't usually think they are anything special but I now definitely will!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun idea! A great reason to share more recipes too! P.S. You're totally all over the place in blog land right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That recipe wiz is so awesome! I wondered how food bloggers did that ha, Beth is oh so helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that is fun! You know me and food - I'll have to jump in on this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pretty excited about this! I am always looking for new recipes to try. So many new fun linkups this year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!