Monday, January 2, 2023

Word of the Year 2023

Word of the Year 2023 on Work it Mommy blog



Well-
[ wel ]

adverb

1. in a good or satisfactory manner.
2. thoroughly, carefully, or soundly.

adjective, comparative

1. in good health; sound in body and mind.

I'm leaning into health and wellness this upcoming year. I'm declaring 2023 my year of well.

I want to work through some health issues including postpartum recovery (still, goodness, don't I k n o w it), being intentional with cycle syncing and overall honoring my body, well. I'm also recommitting to a daily pilates practice with a weekly total of 5-6 workouts. Thankfully I have a dear friend/pilates buddy who is helping to keep me accountable. 

Emotionally, I want to clear out and process some past problems. I realize I shut myself off (hello, introvert) and then still don't deal with issues and I don't want to be left holding the bag, so to speak.

And with body + mind covered, my physical space will also come under the umbrella of well with a thorough decluttering and putting to order.

Psalm 42:7 Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say, It is well, it is well, with my soul.
2022 // 2021 // 2020 // 2019 // 2018 // 2017 // 2016 // 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!