Thursday, March 5, 2015

Brielana's Bites: Breakfast

Baby Led Weaning

I was never really a big breakfast eater; I was a bowl-of-cereal-and-a-hot-cup-of-water every morning kinda gal for 8 years straight.  Not even exaggerating!  But my husband loves him a big breakfast of scrambled eggs with cheese and bacon on a biscuit or wrapped in a tortilla.  And that has rubbed off on me a little.  So, I've been trying to make balanced and filling meals for the girls and this is what I've been serving to Brielana lately.

Baby Led Weaning breakfast foods
Whole grain waffles from Whole Foods Market with YoBaby whole milk plain yogurt and a side of raspberries (or any fruit on hand).
Length-wise cut cherry tomatoes, scrambled eggs with cheese, and pan-fried diced potatoes (not seasoned).
Happy Baby oatmeal mixed with YoBaby yogurt and banana (definitely needs more color).


Deconstructed Yogurt Parfait with Happy Baby cereal puffs (sweet potato) and blueberries with YoBaby plain yogurt (not pictured).
And I tried this recipe from A Healthy Slice of Life but used the Blueberry Quinoa blend and added fresh blueberries.  They were a hit!  They also freeze well.

Another great resource I've been enjoying is BLW ideas here.


Linking up with Brittany
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!