Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Fling

Spring Fling



Old navy dress / Old Navy color block top / Old Navy white denim jeans / Old Navy floral print flat shoes / Old Navy knit loop scarf / Old Navy fake belt / Women's Pointelle Sweaters | Old Navy

I am pining away for Spring and all things floral and blush.  Most of these gems are on their way to me as I type this (you just can't beat 40% off. Having a GAPcard has its perks).  I'm excited to update my wardrobe with some spring touches and will hope the weather cooperates because its forecasted to rain all this weekend.  Figures.


What are your Spring must-haves?


Linking up with Annie  and Vanessa 
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from the thinking out loud link up! Ohhh I'm seeing lots of the floral print for spring :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love florals too, Katie! Thanks for visiting!
      Whitney

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!