Monday, April 6, 2015

Pinterest {Closet} Project: Gray jeans

I have been struggling to find new ways to wear my gray jeans besides the white tee I'm usually pairing with them, and since we're heading into a new season I figured what better time to get Pin-spired?!
gray and denim (source not found)/gray and blush /gray and navy

You know I always forget something!  In this case, it's the scarf, doh!
Denim jacket: Old Navy, white tee: Express, white tank: Old Navy, gray jeans: Old Navy, leopard slip-ons: Target

Absolutely loved this look!
Sweater: Old Navy, tank: Old Navy, gray jeans: Old Navy, flats: Old Navy

I kinda cheated on this look, I wore it a couple of years ago and still had the picture saved on my computer (and I used my old Sony phone and boy was quality sub-par) but its me and it works!
navy cardigan: Gap, chambray top: Old Navy, gray jeans: Kohls, boots: Rampage, necklace: gifted

This has been my favorite Pin-spired by far because I love how everything looked put together, felt comfortable and was completely my style.  That's a WIN! 



Linking up with Gina and Carylee
Pinterest_Hover Instagram Google_Plus Facebook
Email Twitter Goodreads Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I love how you styled your grey pants, very cute! I have had grey pants on my wishlist for awhile now.
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    Please visit or follow my new blog here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! Ive had my gray jeans for awhile and just didnt know what to do with them lol. But Pinterest to the rescue! What was life like before it? ;)

      Delete
  2. The grey pants do go with a lot of things! Super cute outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, pretty sure they can be considered a neutral! Thanks Lindsay!

      Delete
  3. Cute and they pair with so many things! You can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Pretty sure gray is a neutral, thank you for visiting!

      Delete
  4. I love old navy!! they always have amazing deals, and those jeans look killer on you! love the outfits :) cheetah and jean jacket is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Old Navy all the way! You cant go wrong with leopard, thanks Kassandra :)

      Delete
  5. This is great! I have gray jeans and I don't wear them a ton, because I, like you, didn't have many ideas for what to pair with them. Now I do, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have options, I definitely reach for them more often- I wore them today actually! Thanks Brooke :)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Mine too, Amanda! I purposely bought the sweater just to go with the jeans, ha!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. You make my day and put a smile on my face :) I respond to every comment so let's start a conversation, shall we?!